Get Started in PACT
Ready to jump start your education and prepare for a new career?
Steps to Apply
- To request an enrollment form please email Barbara.email@example.com.
- Continue admissions process for chosen program
Are you eligible to begin?
Admission to the PACT Programs is open to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- Is competent to profit from the curricular offerings of the institute AND
- Is 18 years or older; or
- Is a high school graduate; or
- Has a GED®
- Is able to attend Information Session
- Is able to complete and pass pre-screening urinalysis urine test
- Is able to meet for a 1:1 interview with PACT Administration Team
- Is able to apply for workforce funding (worker retraining funds, opportunity grant, BFET or TANF)
- Is able to enroll and register for PACT classes
Attend an Admissions Workshop to learn if you qualify to get started. Information Sessions are on Wednesdays at 1 p.m.
Have questions? Please call our Front Desk at 206.934.5460 with any questions, to schedule a tour, or for an overview of the Pre-Apprenticeship Construction Training program!