Get Started in PACT
Ready to jump start your education and prepare for a new career?
Steps to Apply
- Submit your application or fill one out in person on campus.
- Continue admissions process for chosen program
Are you eligible to begin?
Admission to Seattle Vocational Institute is open to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- Is competent to profit from the curricular offerings of the institute AND
- Is 18 years or older; or
- Is a high school graduate; or
- Has a GED®; or
- Has applied for admission under the Running Start program; or
- Is 16 years or older and is seeking a GED® (with Seattle Public Schools' approval)
Attend an Admissions Workshop to learn if you qualify to get started. Information Sessions are on Wednesdays at 1 p.m.
Have questions? Please call our Front Desk at 206.934.5460 with any questions, to schedule a tour, or for an overview of the Pre-Apprenticeship Construction Training program!