Train at the Wood Technology Center
Seattle Central College's Wood Technology Center prepares students of all ages and backgrounds for rewarding and living-wage careers in architectural millwork, fine furniture making, residential construction, boat building and repair. You will learn specialized skills that are in high demand, and earn a degree that employers value.
Why train for a woodworking career at Seattle Central?
- A state-of-the-art academic and learning center, equipped with the precision and computer-aided tools.
- Rigorous programs will prepare you to excel in your career.
- Expert instructors with real-world experience in their fields.
- Responsible education with an emphasis on community impact and sustainability.
- Comprehensive training that covers safety, skills, tools and materials.
Ready to get started? Find a program that is right for you.