We are committed to your success! Here are some of the resources available at Seattle Central College – and at the Wood Technology Center – to support your academic journey.
Navigating college can be intimidating, but you’re never alone. We’re here to help you with your educational and career planning.
- Not yet enrolled? Contact the Wood Technology Center for information on how to get started.
- Already a student? Let us know how we can help while you are here.
Certification & Program Requirements
- Students must be First Aid certified by the end of their first quarter. The Wood Technology Center can help you receive your certification if you don't have it already.
- Students enrolled in the Boat Building and Repair program will also need to take the Washington State Boaters Exam before beginning the second quarter.
Internships & Careers
Seattle Central College’s Career Exploration Center provides you with workshops, resources and other services to help you land a job after graduation. Wood Technology Center faculty and staff may also share information about internships and career opportunities with students and alumni.
- Class Schedule
- Academic Calendar
- Wood Technology Center Library
- Student Leadership
- Ways to Pay for College