Get Started in Cabinetmaking and Architectural Woodworking
Your career in woodworking begins at Seattle Central College. With affordable, cutting-edge programs designed by industry professionals, it's never been easier to achieve your educational goals.
- High school diploma or GED® equivalent.
- Seattle Central College offers several programs to help you complete your high school education. Learn more.
- Complete or be placed into during the Math 081 and English 092 course with a grade of 2.0 or higher.
Steps to Enroll (or be added to the Waitlist)
- Attend a Wood Technology Tour and Information Session (Required).
- Complete the 5-Step Enrollment Process for Seattle Central College, which includes placement testing and transcript evaluations to ensure you meet the requirements.
- Contact the Wood Technology Center for more information about getting started.
- After completing the admissions process, contact the program counselor, Dale Zeretzke, at Dale.Zeretzke@seattlecolleges.edu or 206.934.5460 to review that you have met eligibility requirements and to create your education plan.
- Prior to attending the first class, WCO 110 Introductory to Professional Woodworking, you must select your program of study (Cabinetmaking and Architectural Woodworking, Carpentry or Marine Technology).
Questions? Contact the Wood Technology Center with any questions about enrollment and registration.