We are committed to your success! Here are some of the resources available at Seattle Central College – and at the Wood Technology Center – to support your academic journey.
Navigating college can be intimidating, but you’re never alone. We’re here to help you with your educational and career planning.
- Not yet enrolled? Contact the Wood Technology Center for more information on how to get started.
- Already a student? Wood Technology Center students can contact your counselor, Dale Zeretzke, at Dale.Zeretzke@seattlecolleges.edu or by calling 206.934.
4337. Wood Technology Center faculty and staff can also help with academic and career planning.
Certification & Program Requirements
- Students must be First Aid certified by the end of their first quarter. The Wood Technology Center can help you receive your certification if you don't have it already.
- Students enrolled in the Marine Technology program will also need to take the Washington State Boaters Exam before beginning the second quarter.
Internships & Careers
Seattle Central College’s Career Services Center provides you with workshops, resources and other services to help you land a job after graduation. Wood Technology Center faculty and staff may also share information about internships and career opportunities with students and alumni. You can also check out the resources available on Career Hub, which can help you transition from school to industry.
- MyCentral (Class Schedule & Online Services)
- Academic Calendar
- Wood Technology Center Library
- Student Leadership
- Ways to Pay for College